- August 28, 2012
It’s contest time again!
The CPSC says Buckyballs and Buckycubes “do not operate as intended”. Huh. That’s news to us!
WOW us with your ‘best intended use’ of our products…ya know, build something (anything!) out of Buckyballs, Buckycubes, Bucky Bars or Bucky BIGS to show the CPSC just how they should be handled. The top 5 creations to get all of us at Bucky HQ talking will win a set of pink Buckyballs.
1) Post your most amazing shape from any of our products Facebook page by midnight EST on Monday, September 3rd.
2) Only ONE entry per person please.
3) Check back with our blog or Facebook page late Tuesday, September 4th , for the list of 5 lucky winners!*
4) No hating on your other contestants! If it’s not FUN, it’s no good.
5) Winners* will email email@example.com with their first and last name, along with their Facebook name, and the word “WINNER” in the subject line. We’ll send you a one-time only promo code to use on our site toward your FREE set of 125 Buckyballs in PINK. You’ll also qualify for free shipping, too.
A free set of Buckyballs for showing the CPSC how it’s done. How fun is that?
*ALL contestants MUST BE 18 YRS AND OLDER, please.