On the Serious Side of Fun…

  • March 8, 2012

We were saddened to learn that a 3-year old girl in Oregon had swallowed high-powered magnets but we are relieved that she is expected to make a full recovery. This unfortunate incident underscores the fact that Buckyballs and Buckycubes are for adults. They are not toys and are not intended for children. We urge all consumers to read and comply with the warnings we place on all our products, on our website and in stores.



Please keep these products out of the hands and reach of all children.


For more safety information please click here.






Comment On This

Name:
Email:
Website:
Comment: