- September 27, 2011
It’s a fact: The Special Edition set of 216 Powerful Rare Earth Magnets you see here is packed to the brim with fun.
No one is arguing that. But just what color are they? When the question was raised in the office, a near riot broke out. Some people think they’re ‘Seafoam’. Others insist they’re ‘Teal’. One guy just kept shouting ‘Smurf-Pickle’.
Finally we sent them to a lab. Turns out they’re exactly 50% Blue-ish, 50% Green-ish.
The problem? The color is 100% nameless.
If you were the head honcho at Bucky HQ, what would you call ‘em? We want to know. And we’ll give away THREE sets of Blue-ish Green-ish Buckyballs to the lucky winners!*
Here’s the deal:
2) Only ONE entry per person on each page, please.
3) Check back with our blog or Facebook page on Friday afternoon, September 30th for the list of 3 lucky winners!*
Now for the fine print:
4) 3 WINNERS* will be chosen based secret criteria, but here’s a hint: anything that makes us laugh is always a good thing.
5) No hating on your other contestents! If it’s not FUN, it’s no good.
6) Winners* will email email@example.com with their first and last name, along with shipping address, and the word “WINNER” in the subject line.
*ALL contestents MUST BE 18 YRS AND OLDER, please.
A free set of Limited Edition Buckyballs for naming the “ISH”! How fun is that?